標題: China Jerseys Wholesale
無頭像
yueyrt12hO

帖子 22129
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2464
發表於 2018-7-18 09:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Govt. Department fraud…– to turn self in for questioning todayOne of the persons that police say they want to question about a government department fraud has proclaimed his innocence and plans to submit himself for questioning today. Gary Emanuel DundasOn Friday, police issued wanted bulletins for Sean Ron Gibson and others, while urging the public to assist in locating the individuals.Kaieteur News spoke to Gibson’s father on Friday and contacted the ‘wanted man’ himself by mobile phone yesterday.Gibson, a plumber by trade, said that he was shocked when he learnt that a photograph had been published and that he is being implicated in a crime.“I feel bad. I was working and when I got home I was made to understand that my photograph was in the papers.”“I am going in to the police with my lawyer tomorrow (today).”Asked to give a reason why he is being targeted, Gibson, who had worked with a senior legal official and with a television company,Nike Air Max 1 From China, said that he suspects that this may have to do with a cheque that he changed for a relative in January.According to Gibson, the relative had asked him to change a cheque for about $500,000. He said that the cheque was written in his (Gibson’s) name, since the relative had explained that he did not have a national identification card. The money,nba jerseys discount, he says, was handed over to the relative.He identified the bank at which the cheque was changed.? Gibson, who resides at Gaulding Place, South Ruimveldt,said thathe has not seen the relative since the transaction was done, and is unsure whether the individual is still in the country.Abiola Roberts, a Vigilance, East Coast Demerara woman who is among those for whom wanted bulletins were issued,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, had also expressed surpriseabout the allegation against her.Sean Ron Gibson Roberts had told Kaieteur News that she has never had any formal engagement with government agencies except the National Insurance Scheme and this was only when she received a voucher for her maternity benefits in 2004.She also said that her only place of employment was at the Federal Management Systems,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a security agency which paid her through the bank.She said that she first became aware that she was ‘wanted’ when persons in her neighbourhood informed her that her photograph was in the newspaper.Roberts accused the police of publishing her photograph without making an attempt to visit her home to question her.But Crime Chief Seelall Persaud had said that the police would only publish bulletins for persons when all other efforts to contact them had failed.One of the persons implicated in the fraud has been charged.On Friday, Ministry of Finance Public Service supervisor, Lawrence Dundas of Lot 35 David Street Subryanville,Cheap Air Max 270 Womens, Georgetown, was yesterday remanded after he allegedly embezzled over $4.6 million in pension funds due to Marian Patterson.According to Inspector, Stephen Telford, some time between March 22 and October 8, 2010, the accused being empowered as a supervisor in the Public Service Section of the Finance Ministry converted to his own use the money which was in the form of a cheque.Nigel Anthony AdamsWanted for the same offence are Gary Emanuel Dundas, a technician, whose? last known address is given as Lot 432 West Ruimveldt, Georgetown; .The police also issued bulletins for Nigel Anthony Adams, a supervisor of Airstrip Road, Area ‘C’, Ogle Front, East Coast Demerara;? Colleen Wendella Easton, of Lot 21 Ogle Front, ECD; Shamshon Mohamed, a security guard of Field Eight, South Sophia; Dianne Staglon,Wholesale China Jerseys, a cosmetologist of Lot 1 Vlissengen Road, Georgetown.