標題: jerseys nfl wholesale
無頭像
yueyrt12hO

帖子 22129
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2438
發表於 2018-7-20 16:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Residents of Bachelor’s Adventure, East Coast Demerara, yesterday halted road construction works in their village, claiming that the relevant authorities should have consulted with them before starting.An elder of the community,Stitched Jerseys, Eric Anderson,NFL Jerseys Outlet, said that the Bachelor’s Adventure’s main road had been built since 1967 through a self-help project. He added that it was constructed to facilitate two-way traffic, but the current works will only facilitate one-way traffic, which in the opinion of residents, makes no sense.Anderson told this newspaper that all this could have been avoided if the contractors and the NDC had consulted with residents of the community.“This is the main road, we do farming in this community, what they are building here is a walkway,Wholesale China Jerseys, not even a car and a motorcycle can use this road at any one time,” another resident lamented.Anderson said since the road was constructed back in 1967,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the only time efforts were made to effect repairs to the thoroughfare was back in 2005, but as a result of the floods, the works were never done.“We rather they leave the road as it is, instead of giving us crappy work,NFL Jerseys China, they just taking tax payers money and not giving us what is due to us,” Anderson said.He added that initially when they saw works on the road commence he “didn’t pay much mind to it since the road was in a deplorable state and needed repairs”. However it was only today (yesterday),Cheap Jerseys From China, Anderson said, that he realized what the contractors were doing so he approached them and asked them to stop.“I told them to stop because is not good work they doing, but they continued…I left and I went out, when I came back I saw police, residents, people from the NDC…and the people stop working and they left,” Anderson added.He said he and other residents will not sit by and see faulty work in their community. They said that they are expected to meet with Works Minister Robeson Benn sometime later today to raise their concern.