標題: New York Knicks Jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt12hO

帖子 22129
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2424
發表於 2018-8-29 04:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After facing Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry yesterday at the Georgetown Magistrates’ court for the charge of possession of firearm and ammunition without being the owner of a licence,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Michael Phillips’ case was transferred to Magistrate Fabayo Azore’s court for report and fixture.Phillips faced two charges. On May17,Joel Ayayi Jersey, last,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, on Croal Street,Nike Schuhe Neu Herren, the defendant allegedly had in his possession, one revolver without being the holder of a licence. Further,Cheap NHL Jerseys, on the said date,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Phillips was also allegedly found in the possession of six live rounds without being the holder of a valid licence. To both allegations, the defendant pleaded not guilty.According to Prosecutor Kerry Bostwick, on the day in question, the defendant was seen in front of the Beer Garden. Due to his suspicious behaviour, he was approached but tried to flee. He was eventually caught and searched. The ranks discovered the firearm with matching rounds in his pocket. He was subsequently arrested and charged for the said offence.The defendant who was previously convicted for possession of narcotics stated in his defence that he is innocent and being wrongfully accused.“Your worship, it was five of us on this corner and the police saw me crushing up a piece of cigarette and they come and hold me and start beating me up. Then they carry me to the station and I tell them I gon get a lawyer to deal with them and they bring this gun and told me they gon charge me for being in possession of it. Is a pack of lies they telling you your worship.”The prosecution objected to bail, based on the fact that he had several matters in the Demerara District among them possession of narcotics and escape from lawful custody.Phillips is expected to return to court on June 11.