標題: Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys
無頭像
yueyrt12hO

帖子 22129
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2437
發表於 2018-8-30 08:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Mon Repos man is thanking God for his life after being stabbed in his chest by someone who allegedly owes him money.Vinod Persaud,Amir Johnson Jersey, 29,Bill Lee Jersey, of 221 Mon Repos East Coast Demerara also expressed gratitude to the police for the prompt arrest of his assailant.Stabbed: Vinod PersaudPersaud, a patient at the Georgetown Hospital,Jerseys NFL Cheap, said that he was stabbed at the Mon Repos School on Saturday by the man who owes him $15,Brian Poole Falcons Jersey,000.“Chuku Boy owes me $15,Chelsea Jersey,000 and on Saturday night around 09:30hrs I saw he and asked he for me money,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, and he start to row and quarrel and I seh u better find me money and he pulled out a knife and stab me.”ersaud disclosed that a public-spirited taxi driver who normally works around the school saw the incident and picked him up and took him to the Georgetown Hospital where he was admitted.The wounded man claimed his assailant ran away after the attack but police later told him he was arrested.