標題: Maillot Psg Femme Personnalis?
無頭像
yueyrt12hO

帖子 22129
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2436
發表於 2018-9-19 18:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…seeks further $20M in damagesHousing Minister Irfaan Ali has sued Kaieteur News for $100M over a front page in New Year’s Day edition under the headline “After two years as Minister Irfaan Ali builds mansion and pool house’.The lawsuit was filed in the High Court yesterday by the Minsiter’s Attorney-at-law,Maillot Psg Pas Cher, Parag Hukumchand who also sought and was granted an ex parte injunction restraining Kaieteur News from printing or publishing anything about the Minister’s house or any elated matter until the hearing and of the matter. Justice Diana Fazeela-Insanally granted the injunction and set January 19 for a hearing.Minister Ali is suing for damages for sum of $100 million for libel. He is citing photographs and an article headed “After two years Minister Irfaan Ali builds mansion and pool house”. The Minister is claiming damages in excess of $20 million.According to the writ the Minister stated that prior to his appointment he worked as a representative for the Guyana Government in the Project Implementation Unit,Maillot Psg Femme Personnalis?, overseeing funds disbursed by the Caribbean Development Bank.The document further stated that the Minister is the holder of a first degree in International Business and a Master degree in Human resources planning and development.Irfaan Ali further claimed that he is registered with the University of the West Indies to do his Doctor of Philosophy degree. Ali through his lawyer stated that he enjoys an unblemished record both locally and internationally.He is contending that the article and photographs were intended to create the innuendo that he obtained and developed the property through improper means.“I acquired the property while being employed with the Ministry of Finance four years ago and since then I have been developing it”In the lawsuit the Minister says since the publication he has suffered considerable distress and severe injury to his reputation.“Since the publication I have received several phone calls and visits from friends and acquaintances who have concluded that I obtained and developed the property through improper and dishonest means”.Kaieteur News said that it will defend the writ vigorously. Publisher Glenn Lall said that everything his paper printed is true. He said that he is not concerned about insinuations and innuendos. That is the Minister’s business,Nouveau Maillot Psg 2018/19, he added.