標題: Cheap Jerseys Store
無頭像
yueyrt12hO

帖子 22129
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2420
發表於 2018-9-22 23:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 43-year-old gold miner is receiving treatment at a private hospital for a gunshot wound he sustained during a robbery in front of his Lot 485 Section ‘C’ Sophia home around 21:00 hrs on Saturday.The injured man is Paul Hutson,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, a father of three. He was shot once to his right side abdomen by a lone gunman who eventually escaped on a bicycle with his two gold chains and Blackberry cellular phone.Paul HutsonHutson had just arrived home and was about to open his gate when the unmasked man appeared at his side and demanded all that he had on him.On his hospital’s bed yesterday, the gold miner told this newspaper that he had left his home around 19:00hrs on Saturday to go and pick up one of his friends to attend a football match.“My friend is also living in Sophia. When I went by him, he told me that there wasn’t any match, so I stayed by him a little and then I left to go home. When I reach in front of my yard, I called my daughter and asked her to open the door,” the miner recalled.He added that when he exited his car,Cheap Jerseys From China, a man appeared at his side. “When I see him,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, I walk to the other side of the car and he was pointing the gun at me and asked for everything I had.”Kaieteur News was told that the lone bandit shot at Hutson even as he was taking off his gold chains to hand them over.“He tried to grab them,cheap nfl jerseys, so I ask if he will burst it or wait until I take them off and he fired a shot but it missed me.”Hutson said,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, after the first bullet missed him,Jerseys NFL Cheap, he tried to run but fell down in front of his neighbour’s yard and the gunman took advantage of his fall.“He come and fired at me. My neighbour run out with a cutlass and he shoot at him too but missed.”After the gunman left, the badly wounded Hutson was assisted by his neighbours who rushed him to the hospital where he was admitted.The bullet has been removed and he is presently in a stable conditionInvestigations are ongoing.