標題: Cheap Jerseys From China
無頭像
yueyrt12hO

帖子 22129
註冊 2017-9-14
用戶註冊天數 2437
發表於 2018-10-8 00:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– promises delayed payment in new weekThe Ministry of Education, in apologetic mode yesterday,NFL Jerseys Supply, broke its silence on the non-payment of stipends to Literacy Teachers across the country. The Ministry,Cheap Jerseys, in a statement, even sought to “reassure teachers that measures have been put in place to ensure that all literacy teachers receive their stipends during the coming week and that this never happens again.”The statement, which was attributed to the Literacy Department of the Ministry, headed by Mr. Murray Greenidge, noted that it “wishes to publicly offer an apology to the literacy teachers who have been affected by the delay in the release of stipends.”“We concede that our Literacy Teachers should have been informed of the unforeseen circumstances that caused this,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” the statement added.It was also noted that the contributions of the teachers are invaluable therefore “we thank you for your patience and commitment.”Teachers attached to the programme had, since the commencement of the year, been denied payment for facilitating remedial classes. A similar state of affairs had occurred last year where some of the literacy teachers had not been compensated for the entire year until December.Teachers, most of whom are currently not fulltime educators,cheap nfl jerseys, are attached to the Ministry’s Remedial Literacy Programme on a contractual basis. They are required to deliver the relevant programmes to primary level students who are regarded as slow learners.Sessions usually start around 14:30 hours,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, after normal school sessions and conclude at around 16:30 hours.? The remedial programme commenced some six years ago.Several teachers facing the dilemma this year reported to this publication that although they had not been paid for the past months, they were afforded an explanation from the Coordinator of the programme, Mr. Greenidge.However, this publication was informed by some teachers that although they were initially required to sign an annual contract, it was only in April that they were told that the contract period had been reduced to six months.The Ministry’s statement did not speak to the reported change in the contract timeframe. “Mr. Greenidge himself, four months into the year, came and told us that our contract is no longer for one year. He had nothing to say about why we are not being paid,” disclosed one distraught teacher who said that she has since stopped facilitating classes.“They can’t expect me to continue offering my service when they can’t pay me this small stipend…My husband isn’t even working right now and I simply cannot afford to do this for free anymore,” lamented the teacher.Teachers contracted to administer lessons are paid a total of $30,000 per month but are in receipt of $28,Cheap Jerseys China,440 after NIS is deducted. As part of their contractual agreement they are required to facilitate sessions four days per week.